Grewal Agri Farms and its affiliates are concerned about privacy issues and want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. Together with Grewal Agri Farms, this Privacy Statement describes Grewal Agri Farms in connection with information that we collect through the website controlled by Grewal Agri Farms IT support team. By providing Personal Information to Grewal Agri Farms, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Personal Information Grewal Agri Farms Collects
- Email address
Grewal Agri Farms collects Personal Information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
- When you order a product or service or make a request.
- When we conduct market research, meet you at a trade show or other event.
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts.
- Send you important information regarding the Site, changes to Grewal Agri Farm’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about trade shows.
- Personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- Enable Grewal Agri Farms business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, developing marketing events, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of Grewal Agri Farms promotional campaigns.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed
- Within the Grewal Agri Farms and its affiliates Companies for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- To Grewal Agri Farms third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, order fulfillment, product distribution, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To third parties such as agents and distributers to facilitate the sale and distribution of Grewal Agri Farms products and services which may include marketing communications.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Grewal Agri Farms business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Non-Personal Information We Collect
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
Grewal Agri Farms and Grewal Agri Farms’s third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
How We Use and Disclose Non-Personal Information
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). Then the combined information will be treated by Grewal Agri Farms as Personal Information.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How We Collect IP Addresses
An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in Grewal Agri Farms server log files whenever a user visits the Site. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How we Uses and Discloses IP Addresses?
Grewal Agri Farms uses IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site and presenting content that is tailored to your country. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
In order to personalize your experience on the Site by presenting advertisements that are more relevant to you. For example, we may use third party service providers, to present products and offers tailored to the preferences and interests demonstrated by your online activity over time.
Third Party Sites
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which the Site contains a link. The inclusion of a link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Grewal Agri Farms.
Grewal Agri Farms uses reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under Grewal Agri Farms control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Grewal Agri Farms is no longer secure, please immediately notify Grewal Agri Farms of the problem by contacting us.
Updates To This Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement. Please take a look at the top of this page to see the update in this Privacy Statement when you visit the site. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site. Your use of the Site by following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.